Call for PEEP Artists Information Page
RAM 7th Annual International PEEPS Art Competition
March 18 – April 3, 2016
Entry Deadline: Sunday, March 6 at 4:00 pm
Enter for a chance to win prizes galore in various categories or take home the PEEPles Choice Award. Again this year, all entries will be judged by an expert panel, based on creativity and best use or representation of PEEPS®.
- Entry is FREE, and open to all individuals, families, and organizations.
Use any holiday variety of PEEPS®, or create your own representation.
No food materials other than PEEPS® will be accepted.
Entries must not have been previously exhibited at RAM or RAM's Wustum Museum.
All works will be measured and must fit dimensions listed below:
• Two-dimensional works must be no larger than
24 inches high x 24 inches wide and 6 inches deep.
• Three-dimensional works must be no larger than
30 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep.
- All works must be well constructed and ready for display.
- Unfinished cardboard or newspaper must not be visible on the piece.
- Three-dimensional pieces must be finished on all visible sides.
- Two-dimensional pieces must have hanging wire. No saw tooth or bull dog clip hangers.
- RAM is not responsible for artworks damaged while on display.
New in 2016: Live over 100 miles away? Send us a standard postcard with a PEEPS image on the picture side, and RAM will display your entry. Postcards must be 4 inches high x 6 inches wide, and will not be returned. No entry form needed for postcard entries as they will not be labeled individually.
Each entry will receive two complimentary tickets to attend the
Artist Reception and Awards Ceremony
Thursday, March 17, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Awards presentation will be at 6:00 pm.
Additional Artist Reception tickets may be purchased for $5 each.
RAM members receive free admission.
Wednesday, February 24 and Sunday, March 6, 4:00 pm at
Racine Art Museum along with attached entry form on the right.
For return shipping, prepaid postage must be included.
Pick Up: Entries MUST be picked up April 5 – 10, Noon – 4:00 pm
Any entries left at RAM after April 17 will be recycled.