SPARK! on the Road
Looking for a great program for senior groups or senior living facilities? Try SPARK! on the Road.
Trained museum engagement educators will bring visual art focused programs to senior groups with early to early mid-stage dementia or memory loss. A variety of topics and programs are offered in a stimulating and fun way, including art making.
Guidelines for SPARK! on the Road:
• A minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 participants is required.
• Each program is 1-1.5 hours in length.
• Organizations must provide at least one staff or volunteer for groups larger than 10.
• There must be adequate table space for the group; sinks and water access are needed.
• SPARK! on the Road will visit an organization in Racine four times annually. Special requests for additional programs will be considered.
• SPARK! on the Road can be scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Tuesday – Friday.
• Programs requests must be at least one month in advance, and are based on the museum’s availability.
• SPARK! on the Road is FREE for City of Racine area organizations, within 15 miles of RAM and RAM's Wustum Museum.
- A minimal travel fee for organizations between 15-30 miles from Wustum Museum will be assessed.
- Organizations beyond these boundaries will be subject to a larger fee, determined on distance and availability.
For more information about SPARK! on the Road or schedule a visit, please contact RAM Curator of Education Tricia Blasko at 262.636.9573.