Post-Pandemic PEEPS: Not Just for Easter Anymore!
New Entry Drop-Off Dates: Saturday, July 11 – Sunday, July 19
Enter for a chance to win prizes in various categories or take home the coveted PEEPles Choice Award. Again this year, all entries will be judged by an expert panel, based on creativity and best use or representation of PEEPS®.
Participant Entry Requirements
- Entry is FREE, and open to all individuals, families, and groups.
- One entry per person/group. Your name may ONLY be on one entry.
Requirements for Entries
- Use any holiday variety of PEEPS®, or create your own representation.
- No food materials other than PEEPS® will be accepted.
- Entries must not have been previously exhibited at RAM or RAM’s Wustum Museum.
- All works will be measured and must fit dimensions listed below or they will not be exhibited:
- Two-dimensional works must be no larger than
24 inches high x 24 inches wide and 6 inches deep. Quilt Squares must be 12 x 12 inches.
- Three-dimensional works must be no larger than
30 inches high (indicates elevation) x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep.
- Three-dimensional pieces must be finished on all sides with no unfinished cardboard or newspaper showing.
- Two-dimensional pieces must have hanging wire. No saw tooth or bull dog clip hangers.
- Works may not promote for-profit businesses.
- RAM is not responsible for artworks damaged while on display.
- RAM reserves the right to edit any works deemed inappropriate for display.
Each entry will receive two complimentary tickets to attend the
Artist Preview and Awards Ceremony
Wednesday, August 12, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Awards announced at 6:00 pm
Media is welcome to attend.
Additional Artist Reception tickets may be purchased for $7 each.
RAM members receive free admission.