RAM on the Road - Wustum on Wheels
The Racine Art Museum is reaching out to the Racine community by taking the museum's quality art education programs on the road. RAM on the Road, also known as Wustum on Wheels, is a vehicle covered with art and loaded with materials and supplies to bring the joy of creating art to kids and adults of all ages.
ROTR programs are free* to public and private schools, day cares, community centers, civic organizations, senior centers, and senior residential care facilities. It is available between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
ROTR also offers enriching art experiences to people with memory loss and their caregivers through SPARK!
MORE ABOUT RAM on the ROAD
Please call 262.636.9177 for more information.
• One hour hands-on art activity
• One hour hands-on art activity with iPad presentation
• One hour story-time with art themed activity (best for ages 2-4)
• 10 participant minimum for schools, day cares, senior groups, and SPARK! programs
• 60 participant (2 classes) maximum for schools and after school day care (grades K-12)
• 20 participant maximum for senior groups and SPARK! programs
RAM on the Road is funded, in part, by gifts in memory of Ric Ruffo and from people who love Racine and believe in its future. Help underwrite art education programs at RAM and RAM's Wustum Museum, including RAM on the Road, here.
*Free within 10 miles of RAM's Wustum Museum, 2519 Northwestern Avenue. A nominal fee charged for travel between 10-30 miles from Wustum.