Celebrate the museum’s annual sale of marvelous second-hand goods during downtown Racine’s Party on the Pavement on Saturday, September 17. All proceeds benefit RAM’s exhibition and education programming, including SPARK!, RAM on the Road, and more!
RAM is accepting the following gently used items for donation:
- Art—framed and ready to hang is preferred
- Books—fiction and non-fiction literature, art, art history, antiques, architecture, childrens’, classics, cookbooks, home and garden, military, mysteries, performing arts, science fiction, sports, travel (no newspapers or magazines)
- DVDs, video games, audiobooks, puzzles, and games
- Jewelry—new, vintage, handmade, and costume
- Handbags—new and vintage
To donate, please do the following:
- Box up your goods.
- Bring the donations to RAM, 441 Main Street, noon – 4:00 pm each Wednesday through Saturday between August 17 and September 10. Please call the RAM reception desk at 262.638.8300 if you need to drop off at the museum’s loading dock.
- Receive a donation receipt—and the museum’s thanks!
RAM members can peruse and purchase before anyone else, September 14–16, from noon to 2:00 pm.
For more information, please call RAM at 262.638.8300 or 262.638.8200.