RAM is pleased to offer a premiere giving society based on your cumulative total of financial gifts in a 12-month period. This is an excellent way to support the museum’s exhibition, education, and collection programs. At the end of the 12-month period, you will receive the exclusive benefits for you and your friends based on your level of giving.
To learn more about RAM Leadership Circle, contact Laura D’Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262.898.1412.
- A private tour for six and dessert or tea at RAM with Executive Director Bruce W. Pepich.
- $2,400 tax deductible
- The Executive Director’s office will suggest cultural experiences for your travels plus a private tour with a behind-the-scenes look for you and 14 guests, followed by wine and cheese at RAM with Executive Director Bruce W. Pepich.
- $4,750 tax deductible
- A private tour for you and three guests, followed by lunch or dinner at a local restaurant with Executive Director Bruce W. Pepich.
- $9,500 tax deductible
- Choice is yours! Head south to SOFA Chicago, followed by dinner in the Windy City with Executive Director Bruce W. Pepich.
- OR head north to experience Milwaukee’s museum and gallery scene followed by lunch or dinner with Executive Director Bruce W. Pepich
- $14,250 tax deductible
- RAM on the Road will deliver an entertaining, creative, and educational experience for up to 30 people of any age at RAM’s Wustum Museum or any location within 30 miles of Racine. An art instructor will bring all the supplies needed to create an age appropriate art project.
- Perfect for girls’ night out, bridal or baby shower, birthday party for kids or adults, or retirement party.
- $24,000 tax deductible
Leadership Circle Member Benefits
All benefits below for two adults plus membership in NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum Association) and ROAM (Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums) programs. Benefits include free admission during regular hours and discounts at over 1,100 institutions and museum shops. *Note that some institutions restrict benefits. It is recommended that you contact the institution you plan to visit in order to understand the benefits you will receive to avoid any confusion.