RAM's sponsorship program is designed to benefit both corporate and individual partners, as well as RAM's world class exhibitions and education programs.
Our valued sponsors receive maximum recognition and exposure through marketing and promotion, while supporting quality cultural experiences for children and families.
- Exhibitions featuring work from RAM's renowned, ever-growing permanent collection, often accompanied by study guides to enhance visitors' experiences.
- Artist-in-Residence programs
- Studio art education classes and workshops
- Hands-on art projects for children and families
- SPARK! - cultural programs for people with memory loss along with their caregivers
- Free admission days
May include recognition on publicity and signage, website link, wall signage, print ads, member newsletter, electronic newsletter, tickets to events, family memberships, guided tours, and free admission days.
Through promotional efforts the museum acknowledges the sponsors commitment to the community.
For more information about becoming a sponsor please contact Laura D'Amato at 262.898.1412.
RAM is proud to recognize the following sponsors who are currently supporting the museum through their generous donations.